Have you ever asked yourself who would call the Emergency Services to help protect your business from the devastating effects of fire should a fire condition develop during evenings, weekends, bank holidays or at any time that the building is unoccupied?
With 67% of fires occurring when premises are vacant, remote fire alarm monitoring can save property and lives by enabling much faster alerts to the emergency services.
When monitored, the response of the Emergency Services to a fire within your premises is no longer dependent on the occupants of your premises or strangers walking past your building.
By investing in fire alarm monitoring, you receive the peace of mind that your business is always protected day and night, with the emergency services on hand much faster to save lives, assets and buildings.
Benefits of Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Immediate response in the event of an alarm activation
- All activations are reported to the Emergency Services and / or nominated key-holders
- Emergency Services notified within seconds
- No dependency on your building being occupied
- Fast response to an activated alarm minimising the chances of loss or damage
- Helps meet insurance requirements, especially in commercial environments
- Peace of mind for your business, especially when left vacant
We supply and install the DualCom range of digital monitoring systems, which use any available UK GPRS network and/or IP path to transmit high speed signals into the Alarm Receiving Centre who are responsible for contacting the emergency services and nominated keyholders. Utilising multiple paths means there is a back-up path in the event of an accidental or deliberate fault on any path. This fast response can be vital in minimising the threat to life, property and contents.
We provide fire alarm monitoring systems that comply with all of the relevant standards will not only assure you of a fast response from the emergency services, but it could also reduce your insurance premiums.