It is the duty of the responsible person to ensure that extinguishers are maintained regularly by a competent person. Portable fire extinguishers are regarded as “life safety equipment” and a planned system of maintenance is intended to ensure that equipment is in an efficient working state, in good working order and fit for purpose.
We operate a network of fire extinguisher service technicians providing maintenance and emergency repairs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our flexible service plans are designed to enable us to meet your specific requirements.
The period between successive inspection and servicing visits is twelve months and all service work is completed by our own qualified engineers, we do not employ subcontractors.
Whether you are a local authority, a multi-national corporation, a high street retailer or a small local business, you can be assured of the quality and reliability of the services and products we provide.
- BAFE Registered to Scheme SP101 portable extinguisher service provider
- staff training covering fire extinguishers provided during planned maintenance visit
- all service work is carried out in accordance with current British Standard guidelines and completed within the agreed timescales
- customers fire log books updated following each service visit
- service technicians DBS checked to enhanced level
- service technicians are not commission based or sales targeted