Approx 1 Hour – Maximum 20 Delegates
This course is designed to give personnel adequate knowledge with regards to the use of fire extinguishers and to help employers meet the required legislation regarding staff fire training.
The course will enable the company employees attending to gain a greater awareness of the dangers of fire and smoke, have confidence in identifying and operating fire fighting equipment and be aware of potential fire hazards in the workplace.
The course is suitable for all company personnel, other than those designated as fire wardens, who should undertake a more in-depth training course in fire safety. Each delegate will receive an electronic certificate of attendance.
- Introduction – aims and objectives
- Evacuation Procedures – assembly
- Raising the alarm – actions to be taken
- Extinguisher Demonstration – ‘hands on’ staff training with live fire (wherever possible)
- Review & Questions
- An external area at least six metres away from any building